Forum Index · Register · Forum rules · Members · Groups&Ranks · Staff · Search · RSS · Log In

Recent Topics                                                                                Forum Category                                                         Author               Replies   Last Post
  LOSV server
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 1Friday, 06 Nov 2020 21:20
EDIS
  DD2MAPS SITE POSSIBLE HACK
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 2Monday, 05 Nov 2018 20:50
GI
  Line of Sight: Vietnam site is complete
  Announcements EDIS 0Friday, 03 Mar 2017 19:58
EDIS
  Welcome belzs!
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Friday, 10 Feb 2017 14:46
EDIS
  Welcome spikemtz
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Tuesday, 07 Feb 2017 15:00
EDIS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: BlueNight  
Discussion » General (lvl - 0) » Chit Chat & Off Topic » LOSV and other games
LOSV and other games
EDIS Date: Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014, 18:01 | Message # 1
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
City: London
Hi guys,

it has been a while. We hope you all are doing alright.
I have been looking at the members list and thought to myself: it would be nice to message those guys and ask how the life is treating them.

So here is the deal. The LOSV is finished. That is one of the reasons our servers are on very rarely, in case any of you check the servers list time to time.
If any of you lost the game and wonder where to get it, here is the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/PxrgKK6_/LOSV13.html

Anyway, that is not why I am writing to you.
We are wondering if any of you still play some games? If yes, what games do you play?
We currently play Battlefield 3. Still host some coop on LOSV and have original versions of Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2.
Me personally also play Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor - Warfighter.

We also play Need for Speed: Most Wanted (the first one), Call of Duty - World at War and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition on tunngle. Get tunngle: http://www.tunngle.net/index.php?l=en&pg=downloads
Tunngle is a LAN gaming technology, which allows you connect with your mates from all over the world by joining the same tunngle room. In that case it works like a LAN and you dont need to have an original version to play with other people. Its similar to hamachi, but much more advanced.

Tunngle also provides the FREE voice chat feature via Ventrilo. Get Ventrilo here: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
Make sure you choose one of the options in Client Programs and select the operating system running on you machine.

So that much from us today.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate messaging me.
We are waiting for your reply and hoping to game with you some time. Once again wink

Have a great day and best of luck with your life.

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...
Mijail Date: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 04:45 | Message # 2
[CAD]
Edis Hi, it's good to hear from you after so long! For my part I have been very busy with school, but in my spare time I started playing Red Orchestra 2 for steam and Company of heroes by Tunngle with Vassilij.
All the best for you!
EDIS Date: Tuesday, 04 Feb 2014, 13:06 | Message # 3
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
City: London
Good to know you are doing well mate!

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...
Discussion » General (lvl - 0) » Chit Chat & Off Topic » LOSV and other games
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Members who visited Today
Forum Legend
[C-i-C=Site Owner][Command=Admin][Officer=Moderator][Veteran=Special Member][Soldier=Verified][uCoz=Member uCoz]
[Recruit=Not Verified]
[KIA=Banned][Scout=Non-Registered]
      Forum TOP
· Topics TOP 5 · · Most Active Members · · Top Rated Members · · New Members ·

· Shout Box ·